With SmoothDraw, you can forget about learning software tools, just start drawing with all your talents.
For download site admins, the PAD file may be useful to you.
SmoothDraw is an easy natural painting and digital free-hand drawing software that can produce high quality pictures. Support many kinds of brushes (pen, pencil, dry media, airbrush, bristle brush, image hose, etc.), retouch tools, layers, etc.
New for 4.0.5
- Draw straight lines by holding Shift key. (Experimental)
New for 4.0.4
- Fix .sddoc save/load failure. This bug is introduced by a build time tool which is used since version 4. This means .sddoc files saved by 4.0.1 - 4.0.3 cannot be opened by other versions. You have to resave files in an other format so that other version can open them.
New for 4.0.3
- Shortcut key for colors in palette
New for 4.0.2
- Bring back shortcut keys for copy/paste
New for 4.0.1
- New design direction and new UI
- Localization by JSON files (Anyone now can create translations by copying and modifying these JSON text files. Just put them in a subfolder named after ISO culture name. E.g. de-DE, fr-FR, ru-RU.)
- Upgraded to .NET Framework 4.0
New for 3.2.11
- Added keyboard shortcut for Clear.
- Bug fixes.
New for 3.2.10
- The feature of switching to eraser by the other pen tip is now off by default,
because of a latest Wacom driver issue. To turn on it, check the "Enable..." menu
item under Help menu.
- Bug fixes.
New for 3.2.7
- Compatibility mode for non-comformant tablet drivers. This is very useful when the tablet driver doesn't work well and no updated version is available yet. Simply check the Compatibility check box on tablet setting panel.
- Hand tool now can rotate canvas by dragging with right mouse button.